Back-end Developer / Node.js Developer
Working at Plek means developing software that thousands of people use on a daily basis. Plek is a communication platform for organizations: it can be used as a social intranet, community platform and collaboration tool for teams.
We are growing rapidly, have a lot of ideas and work with the latest technologies to continuously improve our product. We release a new version of Plek every four weeks. And how does Plek look? Check it out on our demo!
Small team, big plans
- Develop and improve Plek with a team of designers, front-enders and other back-enders
- Implement new integrations with other systems
- Make sure Plek stays super secure
- Experiment with new technologies and prototypes with clients
- Come up with intelligent tricks to make Plek smarter
- Help other developers fix bugs
- Become best friends with office cat Jelle
Structured and critical
You're a developer who just loves to learn, and you like to work with the latest technologies. You're structured, methodical and used to working with standards and versioning. Additionally, you're critical when it comes to both existing code and your own work.
Team player with ideas
Also on your resume
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Graduate school/university level
- You speak English and/or Dutch
- You can work with Node.js
- Typescript, MongoDB
- Elasticsearch, TDD/BDD
- Functional programming