Where is Plek different
10 points in which Plek differentiates itself from other internal communication platforms
1. Plek really puts the employee at the center by being as user-friendly as the apps people choose themselves, like LinkedIn and WhatsApp.
2. In addition to the basic functions of a communication platform, Plek offers a series of modules that promote engagement, such as role-based onboarding programs, social learning and employee participation.
3. Plek promotes adoption through customisable activation emails and periodic update requests.
Cutting edge technology
4. Plek is built using the latest technology (React), developed by Facebook for super-fast interactive apps.
5. Just like consumer apps, we continue to develop rapidly through monthly releases that are immediately available to everyone.
6. Our iOS and Android apps are completely 'native', fully functional and available in your own corporate identity.
7. With Plek you can be live within 2-3 months with a proven implementation program that involves employees from the start. Afterwards we continue to inspire with webinars, customer sessions and an active online customer community.
8. We have a strong partner network for additional guidance, including Bind for community management, YesWeConnect for onboarding and our own sister company ILUMY for innovation management.
9. Plek reaches a very high participation rate: on average 10% of users contribute, 30% respond and consume 60%, while the rule of thumb is 1% - 9% - 90%.
10. We have very loyal customers: our turnover is less than 2% per year.