Complement Microsoft 365 with Plek
Why Plek with MS 365 or Sharepoint?
Of course, your organisation has a wider application landscape, likely with Microsoft as an important core. So why would you need another platform or app?
Many organisations complement their MS 365 and Sharepoint with Plek to make the lives of users easier, activate users with onboarding and the dialog manager, get deep insights with Smart conversations, and provide easy access across borders. To connect people that matter around your employees. And to make daily work so much easier for team leads, HR and comms - and IT!
Create the best end-to-end employee experience, to drive engagement and productivity
- Put the user central with a focused experience in one easy to use app.
- Provide great company and team onboarding with the Dialog manager.
- Easily create a personalised experience that limits overload.
- Provide clear structure and transparency with group types, simple hierarchy, inheriting rights and secure platform-wide search.
"Our store staff check product documents alongside their payslips and team updates in a branded app."
Enable HR, Comms, IT and Leadership to join forces for a seamless employee experience
- Pick and mix: enable (only) the missing elements in your employee experience.
- Connect people involved around the missing bits in your employee experience.
- Focus on adoption of one branded employee app instead of many functional apps.
- Make the daily work of team leads, HR, comms - and IT - much easier!
Microsoft 365 and Plek: the best of both worlds
- Easily bring content from Sharepoint to a branded app.
- Have more control over content with bundled resources, taxonomy, and review processes.
- Have a platform that is easy to manage by non-technical people.
- Provide easy and scoped access for people outside AD-domains, e.g. externals, volunteers, regardless of complex multi-tenant structures.
Interested to learn more? Schedule a call with one of our specialists.
Easily integrate Microsoft 365 and Plek
You integrate Plek securely via Microsoft 365's standard API. The integrations come in different flavors, ranging from collaborating on documents to full Sharepoint integration. One of our consultants or partners is happy to get in touch with you to discuss specific settings and possibilities.